Bat EPP Along!
Hey y'all! I am super excited for this Bat &BOO! English paper pieced along!
Let's get some of the details out of the way!
5 week of EPP fun!
- Week 1 ( Sept 27th- Oct 3rd) is all about pulling fabric and talking colors!
- Week 2 ( Oct 4th - Oct 10th) we're going to talk about paper weight, basting our pieces. What thread and glue and does it all matter!
- Week 3 ( Oct 11th- 17th) we're gonna stitch these babies together! we'll find out which stitch works best and other helpful tricks. And keeping all of those tiny pieces straight!
- Week 4 (Oct 18th- 24th) is all about putting all the pieces together if you haven't. And any extra support thats needed. Those tiny pieces can be scary but they go quick!
- Week 5 (Oct 25th- Oct 31st) we will finish playing catch up and at the end of the week Ill announce the grand prize winner!
Each Monday I will send out a newsletter talking about what we're doing during the week and then Saturday's I will be doing Instagram Live where we can talk about any issues or problems we faced and how we can trouble shoot those issues.
Super excited to have y'all join me!